Wise and Responsible Computer Use Agreement
The Wise and Responsible Computer Use Agreement is signed by every student and parent at our school. It is the first step in ensuring that everyone uses our school network and all digital resources responsibly.
1. I will use the Internet at school for educational purposes only.
2. I will turn off my computer monitor right away and tell a trusted adult (teacher, parent) if I see anything that makes me feel scared, uncomfortable or confused.
3. I will not give out any personal information such as name, address, telephone number or the name and location of my school over the Internet.
4. I will not use rude or mean language over the Internet, in the computer lab or on documents I create using school computers.
5. I will not eat food or drink while using a computer.
6. I will be courteous at all times.
7. I will follow directions.
8. I will use the school printer properly and not waste paper.
Infractions may result in a loss of computer privileges, parent-student-teacher conference or other at the discretion of the teacher.